Ozone Indigo Test Kit
New to the CHEMetrics range is a test kit for the determination of Ozone in aqueous solutions, based on the broadly accepted Indigo Method and the patented CHEMetrics Self-Filling Reagent Ampoule. Premixed. Premeasured. Precise. The innovative self-zeroing feature means only one ampoule is used per test - eliminating the need to generate a reagent blank every time a test is performed. The test concentration range is 0 - 0.75 ppm (mg/l) O3, matching the requirements for bottled water testing.
|Our Simple Testing Procedure||  Click to see video|
- Savings up to 62% over alternative methods.
- Unique Self-Zeroing Indigo Method provides accurate and repeatable test results as well as greater efficiency and cost savings.
- CHEMetrics ampoules are compatible with most spectrophotometers while major alternatives such as Hach's are limited to their own branded instruments.
- Obtain test results with any spectrophotometer by using the CHEMetrics Concentration Calculator app.
- The Indigo Method prevents interference from Chlorine.
Click here for more technical information on the Self-Zeroing Indigo Method, as well as the complete CHEMetrics Ozone range.
|Range||Method||Type||Kit Cat. No.|
|0 - 0.75 ppm||Indigo||Vacu-vials||K-7433|
|0 - 0.75 ppm||Indigo||SAM Photometer + Vacu-vials||I-2022|
Comparison with Hach AccuVac Ampoules
The CHEMetrics Indigo Ozone Test Kit Report examines statistical data for the CHEMetrics K-7433 Ozone Indigo Test Kit, measured using both a CHEMetrics I-2022 dedicated photometer and a Hach DR3900 Spectrophotometer; and compares these to equivalent results obtained from a Hach Indigo Ozone AccuVac Ampoules 2517025. Both kits measure 0 - 0.75 mg/l (ppm) O3.
|CHEMetrics Indigo Ozone Technical Summary & Comparison|